For classic precision optics and custom shapes or configurations, we create spherical and plano optical components in essentially every glass type. We specialize in fabricating precision optical components for both rapid prototyping and production applications, with grinding and polishing capabilities for precision lenses (flat and spherical), mirrors, prisms, windows and metal optics. Whatever the procedure or end use, our precision optics are always on time and on budget.
Engineers, scientists and procurement and purchasing personnel from industrial, medical, research, laser, aerospace, defense and consumer industries comprise our extensive list of successful precision optics customers.
- CNC lens Grinding & Polishing
- Traditional loose abrasive grinding
- Traditional pitch polishing for smoothness and precise surface form
- Double sided lapping and polishing
- Continuous lapping and polishing
- Talysurf PGI
- Zygo New View White Light Interferometer
- Various laser interferometers Including 4in and 6in Zygo Verifire
- New in 2018 LuphoScan 260- Fast non-contact 3d form measurement with +/- 50nm accuracy
We listen to and collaborate with our customers as their partner, make meaningful commitments to them, and meet those commitments. We have an amazing team at Hardin, holding one another accountable to time tested core values and we believe it’s ultimately reflected in our products and relationships with our customers.